This trip includes transport. The activity lasts approximately 5-6 hours.
We stroll around without a path, taking in the nature that surrounds us. We look further and notice different kinds of scenery but also the details right next to us. We have the chance to learn about the inhabitants of the forest and their lives. This is the time when we can get away from it all, to a place only the locals know.
We’ll arrive at the spot where our lunch is made on the open fire. Here we can sit back and enjoy the idyllic setting. Our very own wilderness chef prepares food made from local ingredients and handpicked wild food from the forest around.
After lunch we’ll continue our stroll back to the starting point.
Highlights of the day:
- Beautiful places only locals find
- Enjoy the day in a small group
- Three course lunch by a professional wilderness chef
- Taste handpicked wild food
- The feeling of strolling the deep forest
- Learning about life in the forest and the ecosystem
Length: 4-6 km
Difficulty: Easy / Moderate
Participants: min. 2 persons, max. 8 persons
- A walk in the forest led by a wilderness guide
- Lunch made on open fire*
- Mosquito hat and repellent
- Clothes according to the weather
- waterproof hiking shoes or comfortable gumboots
- Water bottle
*In case of a forest fire warning the lunch will be prepared in a safe way, not on an open fire.
The lunch menu is dependent on the available ingredients of the season.
Knowledge about specific diets or allergies is needed to plan the food menu. Special diets can be informed when booking the trip.
Our trips are smoke-free.
English, Finnish, Swedish, Polish